Frills With All the Feels

1:43 PM

Saturday's have become our "photo" days where we run around town all day while Taylor does his photoshoots and I help (aka sit in the car and support silently in the warmth haha)

In between his shoots we had a few minutes to chase the ducks at the pond + show off my cute new fringe vest!

Seriously though, how cute is this?! My suede fringe vest comes from The Wanderer Boutique for just $25.00! It's the perfect accent piece to complete your outfit and give it that extra POP of color and texture. I love that I can wear it any time- pair it with jeans, boots, and a long sleeve shirt in winter, or shorts and a tank, or a dress in summer! 

Not to mention these cute earrings! They're lightweight (which means no saggy earlobes #yay) and cheetah print (come on, who DOESN'T like cheetah print everything?!), and only $9.00 and they come in a ton of other colors!

You can find The Wanderer Boutique on instagram at: @wandererboutique
or on their website at https://www.thewandererboutique.com/

Such cute clothes at affordable prices! Not to mention, every purchase comes with a small FREE GIFT! Yep, I said it, FREE. How awesome it that?! So hurry, go check them out!

P.S. use my discount code ALEXA10 for 10% off your purchase! Happy shopping!


















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute and I love that vest!! So glad you have a discount code!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts