Lipsense

7:47 PM

I'll be honest, when Lipsense was just barely starting to get popular, I wasn't very interested. AT ALL. Everyone and their dog started selling it and posting it on Facebook, adding me to their many Facebook groups, ringing up my phone with constant notifications. Even if the product really was as great as everyone made it out to be, I was not going to give in just because it annoyed me that much haha


Over the growth of this Lipsense hype, I've slowly changed my mind and have decided that it really isn't all that horrible and have been wanting to try it out to see what all the fuss is about! I've actually heard a LOT of really good things about it, not only through social media but through some of my real life friends (which is always nice to get an opinion on something from someone you know and trust).

So yesterday I received my very first Lipsense and was able to test it out today, and record a quick step by step tutorial about it!


I'm not much of a lipstick wearer. I usually put it on for special occasions or if my #OOTD (outfit of the day) is looking a bit drab and colorless. I LOVE the special effects lipstick can have on a simple outfit or makeup routine, and all of the beautiful, creative things people can do with it! Very pro-colored lips.

The thing for me though is that I'm constantly having to reapply it throughout the day because it decides to stick to the outside of my glass when I take a drink, or my morsels of food collectively like to steal it from my lips as I eat a meal. Not only does it smudge and smear, but it dries my lips out SO BAD. I usually can only wear it for a day or two in a row and then have to give my lips a break and get them moisturized and back to good health. I also can't kiss my fluffy white puppy because the color will get all over his fur :( how sad is that?! (my husband doesn't care if I get lipstick on him so at least that isn't a problem haha)

What really interested me in Lipsense is that it stays on for 18 hours without having to reapply, it doesn't smudge, smear, or transfer to anything, and it actually provides more moisture to your lips than a regular lipstick would! 


Too good to be true??? That's what I thought.

I was able to test it out today and I'm actually SUPER impressed by it! Why didn't I try this out sooner??

The color I used is called Aussie Rose. It's a super cute pink color that's not too bright which is right in my comfort zone. It goes on like a lipgloss and really doesn't feel like a lipstick at all. I can usually feel my lips immediately dry out when I put my matte lipsticks on, but I've had my Lipsense on for a few hours now and they still feel great! Super glossy and moisturized. #check

If you watch my tutorial you will see me kiss the back of my hand after I've finished applying it. I'm serious when I say IT DOESN'T SMEAR!!! I even kissed my puppy to make sure. That's how serious I am haha. You can wipe at your face all you want, but I PROMISE it won't come off (until the end of the day before you go to bed when you wipe it off with makeup remover) And because it doesn't smear, there's no need to reapply it! #check and #check!

Lipsense seriously has solved all of my lipstick problems. I'm really glad I had a change of heart and was willing to give it a shot. I now see what all the fuss is about haha

I'd like to thank my friend Grace for hooking me up with the good stuff! For purchases or more information, you can contact her through Instagram or her Facebook group, both under the name Lipstick Addicts by Grace. She has over 80 colors to choose from, and if you're also interested in selling she can set you up! Not only that, but if you use my code ALEXALIPS10 with her, you'll receive 10% off your purchase! Who doesn't love discount codes and saving some money?!

If you haven't tried Lipsense out yet, I highly suggest it! It's worth at least trying, and who knows? You might fall in love like I did!


Grace Craig
Facebook: LipStick Addicts By Grace
Instagram: @lipstickaddictsbygrace

Discount Code: ALEXALIPS10 for 10% off your purchase

Lipsense Application Instructions:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts