Biloxi, Mississippi

11:14 AM

Wow it's been a busy couple of days. I need to catch up! On Thursday of last week Taylor's team was selling out in Mississippi about an hour and a half away from us, and instead of having to drive such a long way there in the morning and back at night, all the boys ended up staying at a hotel for the night. Me and the other wives here decided to join them out there so later Thursday afternoon, we (including Mr. Olaf) (long story) made our way out to Biloxi, which looked a lot like a mini Las Vegas (weird right? Of all places haha). I was right at home! 



Ready for the day!

Some of the hotels that lined the city included The Hard Rock, Harrah's (complete with a Steank N' Shake restaurant), and the Beau Rivage (a mini Bellagio without the fountain show out front or indoor garden) where the ladies and I got tickets to see the theatrical circus sensation- Bra Veau! Similar to a cirque performance, we were entertained by skilled, eccentric characters who executed great feats of tremendous agility! Tightrope walkers, men balancing on stacks of chairs, silk aerialists, contortionists, and even dirtbike riders?! They had it all! We were left in awe at the amount of talent these people had (but mostly how they could do the splits suspended by ropes in the air) and how they made everything look so dang easy..

Please enjoy my short snapchat video blurbs haha





That's gotta be scary!




Can you show me how to bend my body like that please?



I just don't get it...


It's a super long story, but due to circumstances. I had to stuff Olaf in my bag and sneak him into the show. He made it easy though because he never once barked or whined or even peed in my bag! Best Dog Award?? I think yes.


Always a good time with these ladies (can you see Olaf?)



Taylor and I woke up Friday morning at our hotel, quickly got ready foe the day, and took Olaf for a walk on the beach right across the street! It was his first time on the beach (he got his last shot the day before so he could finally go outside YAYAY!) and he LOVED it! 



Look at this face. I'm dead. SO CUTE


 I loved seeing him so happy!


 He actually got in the water and swam which really surprised me because he never swims in the tub when we give him a bath haha




We stopped for breakfast afterward at Smoothie King (holy deliciousness) before Taylor had to go to work. I caught up with another wife after also dropping off her husband and we spent a little more time at the beach, walked around the mall, then made our way back home. It was a very short little trip, but it was so fun! Plus, I can now say that I have been to M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts