Rae Flats

9:13 PM

I used to consider myself a shoe minimalist- only a few pairs in the basic, core colors that can be paired with any outfit. Over the years I've actually discovered that you can never have too many shoes! (and shirts and purses and just clothes in general hehe)

As I've been paying more and more attention to the plethora of shoes I see around me, whether online or in person, I've noticed that a lot of ladies (especially in Utah) have that certain pair of shoes that are just SO STINKING CUTE and you probably know which ones I'm talking about too, without even having to describe them!


I've been wanting these for the longest time but just never got around to it until now and I regret that I didn't get them sooner!


I love them so much that I want to wear them with EVERYTHING.


What I really love about them is how versatile they are- I pair them with jeans, shorts, and dresses and they look great with it all! The closed toe also means you can wear it anytime of the year! Well, maybe not the best in the snow, but we don't have to worry about that for a while.


They're such a unique piece that can spruce up any outfit, and they're made of a mix of real and synthetic leather which means they're super durable! And that cut out detail?? Seriously, so cute!


I get a million compliments on them every time I wear them, especially out here in Chicago where they're not as popular compared to Utah.


I got my Rae Flats in the color coffee from Ruby Claire Boutique, an online women's fashion store that you can shop from here!


If you've been eyeballing this type of shoe for a while now, like I did, treat yo'self and just buy them! Honestly, they are sooo worth it!!


You can click the link here to shop them right away! They also sell them in different colors, and with an open-toe sandal design that's also super adorable!


Have a good rest of this happy Sunday night!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts