The Best Is Yet To Come

10:59 AM

Wow, only 2 weeks into the new year and I don't have my life together like I thought I would by now haha.

Taylor is back in school full time and working (along with doing photoshoots) in between classes, after school, and on weekends. I'm working part-time and am in search for a second job on my off days. We are constantly driving out of town every weekend for family parties, wedding receptions, photoshoots, doctor's appointments, etc. Still busy bee's over here!

I'm the type of person that if I don't write down a schedule, a grocery list, or a to-do list, nothing will ever get done!! We also have so much going on all day every day that if zI don't write it down, I literally never know what day it is, what time Taylor leaves/gets back from school, what time his photoshoot appointments are at...most days I feel like I'm just drifting by..

Thankfully for me, I just got my new Horacio Printing 2017 planner to help me get my life in order!

Seriously how cute is this?!


And that's just the cover! I mean, look at the inside!


It's a full 12 month planner that breaks down weekly, so you can schedule things for separate days of separate weeks.


Not only is it beautiful, its also the most positive planner I have EVER SEEN.

Horacio Printing itself is "a Christian brand whose mission is to help individuals unlock their inner artist and connect with their God-given purpose", (from their "About" tab on their website listed below). As you skim through the pages of their planners, you'll find that every page has a meaningful scripture verse to help inspire you daily.


The beginning of the year has a "Bucket List" page, a Dream Planning Time Table, and a "Top 3 Dreams for 2017", along with lots of other inspiring pages, where you can write down all of your goals and aspirations for this year and things you can do to help you achieve them! So awesome!!


The planner is separated not only by month but also by season! Each season starts out with a "Refresh Your Goals" page where you can revisit your bucket list page from the beginning of the year and refocus yourself to continue working on those for the next three months. It also contains a "Generosity Planning" page where you can write down things that will allow you to help others. At the end of each month there "Praise Report" page where you can reflect on the past 30 days and recognize the things you've improved on and give yourself credit for your accomplishments.

There are so many helpful tools in this book that makes goal-getting so much easier and much more exciting to do!


Horacio Printing also sells journals, notepads, sketchbooks, posters, stickers, washi tape, and planner kits, which include everything listed here, PLUS the planner. So even if you aren't a giant mess like me and don't need a planner to keep you sane, there's something cute and inspirational for everyone!

I am SO in love with my planner and am SO excited to start using it!!


For more information on Horacio Printing, you can find them on instagram: @horacioprinting
or check out their website: www.horacioprinting.com

ALSOOOO.....10% of every one of their products sold goes to A21, a non-profit organization that helps fight against human trafficking worldwide! How awesome is that?!

I have fallen in love with this company- not only their products, but their values as well. Please check them out- you won't be disappointed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts