Falling in love with shoetopia

8:31 PM

Fall is sooo close you guys, I can almost taste it! I saw my breath when I stepped outside this morning to get to my car and so I decided to pack up all my summer sandals and pulled out my boots! (AKA- one step closer to fall)

I LIVE for Fall fashion- don't even get me started unless you want to see super-basic-white-girl-Alexa haha


Sweaters, scarves, cardigans- they are all so amazing! But boots are essential to tie together your perfect fall ensemble.


As soon as I saw these black fall ankle booties from Shoetopia, I KNEW these would be a staple piece for my fall wardrobe.



These black faux suede booties have a rounded toe, 3.5 inch heel, and side zippers, and are super cute (and comfy)!

I love how versatile they are. Pair them with a short overall dress, ripped jeans, a long flowy skirt, or even leggings- no matter what you wear them with, they will give your outfit the perfect UMPH!


You can find these exact boots from Shoetopia's website here for less than $40.00!


Shoetopia has such a wide selection of shoes (and especially boots for the upcoming season) you'll be FALLing in love with them in no time!



Photos by Taylor Bagshaw

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts