Live the Simple Life

8:32 PM

Happy February my loves! So glad January (aka the longest month everrrr) is over! Bring on the chocolate, flowers, and *slightly warmer weather!

Still working on those New Years resolutions I presume? ;) if not that's okay, I'm not judging. I decided that January was just a trial month and that my 2017 started 6 days ago haha

Anyways! I just wanted to really quickly give you the details on my super cute new tee! I recently stumbled upon a company through social media called Magnolia Roots. It's a business that is based in Sioux City, Iowa and is inspired by the simple life. The founder and owner, Lindsey, makes different apparel and accessories with fun, uplifting, and inspiring sayings on them.


It caught my eye because not only are her products simply adorable, but the unique fact that the whole business was inspired and dedicated to simple living, getting outside, saving the bees, and supporting local farmers- how cool is that?! I've never come across a business that is so passionate about these things!


One way that she supports local farmers is by sending a portion of her proceeds to the Women Food and Ag Network (aka WFAN), which is an organization that helps women who aspire to be farmers and provides them with tools, education, and information to help them be successful advocates and supporters of sustainable agriculture and healthy localized food systems. Women helping and encouraging other women to reach their dreams? HECK YES!


I chose my shirt, "Live the Simple Life", because it's a good reminder for me, with all that I have going on in my life, to live simply! Too many times I get caught up worrying and stressing about things that will NOT matter tomorrow, a week from now, or even years from now! I'm very guilty of making my life more difficult sometimes than it really needs to be and am striving to incorporate this phrase into my daily lifestyle.

P.S. both me and my husband have agreed that these are the comfiest tee's we've ever owned!! (insert heart eye emoji here)

I really admire Lindsey and the work she puts into Magnolia Roots and into her community. She's truly an inspiration!


I encourage you all to GO OUTSIDE and LIVE THE SIMPLE LIFE

Please check out Lindsey's work and help support her by spreading the word! You can find her on instagram at:
@magnoliarootsco

or check out her website:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MagnoliaRootsCo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts