Give the Gift of Jord

4:41 PM

Christmas is quickly approaching which means let the Christmas shopping commence! (I actually started a little bit last month and am basically done now because I put the PRO in procrastination and didn't feel like scrambling around at the last minute this holiday like I do every other year haha)


If you're a woman like me, I struggle SO bad with gifts for men- ALWAYS! Whether it's for my dad, brother, uncle, even my husband, I am at a complete loss of ideas! (my go-to items are always socks and deodorant because they can always use them! Why does it seem like guys go through those things so dang fast?!)


Well, this year I've stepped it up a level (a lot of levels actually) and you can too!! I've come to learn that watches are to men, as shoes are to women- you can never have too many!


This Jord wood watch is the perfect gift for any man in your life! The Hyde, Kosso & Gray style watch is made of natural kosso wood, has sapphire crystal glass, metal tipped hands, and not to mention, it's splash-proof!


The style is so timeless and classy that it cam be worn on any occasion. Holiday parties coming up? This watch is the perfect addition to your holiday attire that will easily catch attention!


I actually caved and gave Taylor's gift to him early, but he loves it so much that I don't regret it (especially because nothing beats a handsome man in a suit with dang good looking watch on his wrist, am I right?!)



Jord has many other men's watches that you can look at here, but they have many women's styles that you can select from as well!


AND what's better than buying an awesome gift for an awesome price?! Click here to receive your very own discount code for 25% off your purchase! With the gift of Jord, you're sure to make a loved one's holiday merry and bright!






<!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET START -->
<a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article"  title="Watch Gift Ideas">Watch Gift Ideas</a>
<script src="//www.jordwatches.com/widget-article/alexabagshaw/468/60"  type="text/javascript"></script>

<!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET END -->




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts