Bring on the Beanies!

6:19 PM

Is anyone else excited that tomorrow is FINALLY December?!?! I seriously can’t wait!! Bring on all the Christmas music, decorations, and Hallmark movies! Woot woot!... (just don’t bring on the less-than forty degree weather)



I’ve been prepping  myself for the upcoming cold that’s slowly been sneaking up on us by stocking up on fuzzy socks (gotta keep those toes warm), baking ingredients (what would December be without all the warm Christmas goodies?!), and chunky beanies!!


My newest one to add to my collection is this darling knit striped chunky pom pom beanie from My Sister’s Closest Boutique!




As it continues to get colder, the harder time I have getting out of bed in the mornings haha anyone relate?  So what better way to cover up that bed head you were too lazy and tired to fix than by throwing on a super cute beanie?!


The neutral colors of this one make it so easy to pair with lots of different outfits, but it also comes in 2 other colors that you can find here!


Not only do these beanies make for the perfect winter accessory, but they also make the PERFECT stocking stuffer or Christmas gift!


You can buy this beanie here for just $12.00!



My Sister's Closet also has tons of adorable apparel that you can choose from if you're looking for that perfect Christmas outfit for a friend, loved one, or even yourself! Check them out for all out your Christmas needs!




photographer: Taylor Bagshaw




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts